Table of Contents
International Students Scholarship China – International Students Scholarship China application is now open so ISS New Chinese Government Scholarships funding award is open to talented and motivated students who want to study an Undergraduate or graduate degree in China. The scholarship winners will receive full or partial tuition fees or other allowances.
International Students Scholarship China Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate program scholarships in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with proper moral conduct, in good health with no infectious disease or any physical or mental diseases that may affect the regular study.
- Applicants must be valid foreign passport holders and have graduated from high school and be under 25.
International Students Scholarship China Application
- How to Apply International Students Scholarship China: Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country. Choose Zhejiang University as your target university. All the applicants for CSC scholarship- Bilateral Programs should visit the Online Application System for International Students, Zhejiang University, and fill in the complete information.
- International Students Scholarship(ISS) at Zhejiang University
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science
- Cover letter for Internship Sample
Supporting Documents for International Students Scholarship China:
- The applicants must submit the following documents:
- A photocopy of the passport.
- Senior high school diploma.
- Academic transcripts during Bachelor’s degree study must be original documents or notarized copies.
- Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must provide an HSK certificate.
- Applicants for English-taught programs must provide a TOEFL or IELTS test grade report or other proof that can reflect the applicants’ English proficiency. (Not required for English native speakers)
- Two recommendation letters from high school teachers. Teachers’ signatures, contact phone numbers, and email addresses must be put on the letter.
- In Chinese or English, a personal statement should include study and work experience, reasons for application, and study proposal. No less than 1500 words.
- Award-winning Certificates related to academic courses during your senior high school period. (If applicable)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants for Chinese-taught programs must have an HSK certificate.
- If applicants’ native language is not English, they should provide an English language test (e.g., TOEFL/IELTS/OTHER).
Benefits of International Students Scholarship China
Zhejiang University will provide a full or partial International Students Scholarship for all the admitted students. The Scholarship will cover the following:
- Medical Insurance
Please click HERE to apply
I hope you find this article on International Students Scholarship China Insightful. Please Share it with someone who you think needs it. Use any social media button.