Table of Contents
Ibom Air Recruitment – Ibom Air Recruitment is currently ongoing, so qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to apply, for more inquiry on the application guidelines and procedures, read further.
About Ibom Air Recruitment
Ibom Air Industry is the airline of choice for travelers in Nigeria, West Africa, and beyond since it adheres to worldwide best practices. Service delivery, excellence, hospitality, and innovation are its main priorities.Aviation industry job now available in Akwa Ibom State, owned by the State government. Job Recruitment for graduate in different field has commenced. We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: Captain
• Valid ATPL
• Valid Recurrent Training/Check
• Current first-class medical
• Minimum total flying hours – 4000
• Minimum Jet Aircraft Hours – 2000
• Minimum Command Hours on
• Multi-engine jet aircraft – 1500
- Aviation Industry Job Portal – www.ibomair.com Recruitment Login.
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme
Ibom Air Recruitment Application
How to Apply for Ibom Air Recruitment
2. Job Title: First Officer/Co-Pilot
• Minimum total flying hours – 500
• CRJ 900 type rating and experience will be an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Ibom Air Pilots” as the subject of the email
Note: Ibom Air is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Ibom Air does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Aviation Industry Job Shortlisted Candidate
Successful shortlisted candidate into Ibom Air will be contacted through their email address and phone number they use during registration. Applicant should kindly take note of the following:
• Endeavour to get information about the company.
• Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position and how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
• Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
• The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
• It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
• Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
• Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
• Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
You can click here to link the site
I hope you find this article on Ibom Air Recruitment Insightful, Please Share it with friends and family. Use any social media button.