Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University –Named After former Nigerian President, IBBUL admission list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University 2021/2022 Academic Session, Admission List
IBBU Admission List –Named After former Nigerian President IBBUL admission list. The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, Degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
This is to notify the candidates who take part in the screening exercise of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai. The management of the institution’s has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
IBBU admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check Admission List Online in IBBU Admission List
- Go to IBBU admission status checking portal at http://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/ugreg/?q=admchecking2.
- Enter your JAMB (UTME/DE) Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Check Admission Status button.
- A message would be displayed on the page indicating the status of your request and further instructions.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai first degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, IBBU prospective students can also access their IBBU admission list status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘to access your IBBU admission status.
Congratulations to all successful candidates.