HRLeverage Africa Recruitment – HRLeverage Africa Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join the services of HRLeverage Africa are advised to apply for more information read further.
About HRLeverage Africa Recruitment
HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global partners, we leverage on technology in providing a one-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of Staffing, Outsourcing, Executive search and recruitment, HR advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management. We are HR data driven firm with specialized workforce and HR advisory competency . our Clients cut across, Financial, Medical, Manufacturing ,FMCG, QSR, Hospitality, Technology, Haulage and power.
HRLeverage Africa Recruitment Portal
HRLeverage Africa Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Credit Administration Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Financial Tech.
Job Responsibilities for HRLeverage Africa Recruitment
• Assist with daily monitoring of credit limits, and management of collateral linkages for credit facilities and related credit exposures.
• Ensure adherence to the standards for loans assessment and act as a key point of contact for any issues regarding agent banking using POS platform for payment
• Perform credit checks for members on CRC platform to verify their credit exposure
• Ensure implementation of best practices aligned to Cash & Credit Management policies.
• Monitor and confirm the adherence of credit approval conditions.
• Evaluate creditworthiness and risks.
• Review all pending loan requests as well as contact member guarantors to validate their status.
• Track and monitor repayments to minimize defaulted rate.
Requirements for HRLeverage Africa Recruitment
• BSc / HND in any field
• Proven work experience as a credit manager of at least 3 – 4 years or similar role, preferably in an MFI or MFB
• Previous experience working in customer experience.
• Ability to work with a team and have written and oral communication skills
• Proficient in MS Excel and Word as well as some understanding of Finance ERP System.
N120,000 – N159,000 gross + commission
How to Apply for HRLeverage Africa Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should send their application and CV to: should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail or Visit the official portal via https://hrleverageafrica.com/our-services/recruitment/ or APPLY HERE to start the process.