Hill International Recruitment Dubai – Hill International, with more than 3,000 professionals in 100+ offices worldwide, provides program management, project management, construction management, and other consulting services to clients in a variety of market sectors. Hill has participated in over 10,000 project assignments with a total construction value of more than $600 billion. Engineering News-Record magazine recently ranked Hill as the eighth-largest construction management firm in the United States. For more information on Hill, please visit our website at www.hillintl.com
Hill International Recruitment Dubai is seeking for the role describe below:
Administrator/Resourcer – General Description of Role and Responsibilities:
- Work in partnership with all recruiters across the Middle East, helping support them.
- Assist recruiters in implementing the end-to-end recruitment cycle.
- Source independently suitable candidates for our projects and proposals.
- Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
- Administer the employee referral program.
- Upload all documents and CVs of the candidates in Taleo.
- Maintain and update the availability list.
- Maintain new hires’ files’, projects’ files and shared folders.
- Implement Hill Style Guide in all written materials.
- Convert candidate resumes into Hill format for use in proposals. It may require interaction with new hires and potential employees.
- Provide a professional level resume reformatting, grammatical corrections, and targeted content, ensuring accuracy and strategic phrasing of responsibilities and accomplishments
- Develop high-quality Project Description text for Hill projects and circulate for review and approval by appropriate staff.
- Edit, proofread, and organize technical contents in a coherent and structured manner, free from grammatical errors
- Input data and improve the text in the Deltek Vision CRM database
- Run reports about job posts, candidates’ applications, open job requisitions and other reports would be required.
- Perform other responsibilities as required.
Hill International Recruitment – As a Recruitment Administrator/Resourcer, you will need to demonstrate the below competencies/skills:
- Market knowledge: Ability to understand the PMCM industry in the Middle East, identify competitors’ pay rates and keep abreast of Hill International Recruitment.
- Teamwork: Ability to work within and with multiple departments/teams to identify the right hire.
- Creativity: Ability to develop creative ideas about sourcing, outreach, and interviewing candidates.
- Critical thinking: Think critically about the requirements of the open positions, analyze the situation, gather information, and make a logical decision about the right hire.
- Multitasking: Manage many different working parts simultaneously and have the ability to handle a variety of difficult situations and assignments.
- Social media Recruiting: Efficient use of social media to help spread the word about job vacancies, reach out to broader potential hires and enhance recruitment branding.
- Strong communication: Demonstrate strong communication skills, influencing, negotiating and collaborating with all decision-makers within the company. Ability to articulate conversations with senior-level/ VP management and work in partnership with them rather than having a directive relationship.
- Relationship-Building: Ability to develop relationships and manage both Internal and External stakeholders.
Hill International Recruitment – Qualifications
- B.Sc. degree in Human Resources, BA, or a relevant field.
- 3 years of Recruitment experience.
- Preference will be for Industry knowledge in the Construction/Engineering industry.
- A passionate and driven resource who enjoys working in a challenging environment.
- Knowledge of working in the Middle East at Hill International Recruitment..
- The ability to simultaneously manage a multitude of roles at any one time.
- Comfortable working in various word processing and layout environments, including Adobe and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills.
- Excellent good English skills including writing, editing, and proofreading.
- Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
CLICK HERE to apply on company websites
Hill International Recruitment – Hill International is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.