Table of Contents
GNI Recruitment – Good Neighbors International recruitment is currently open, application are invited from suitable and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of GNI Recruitment. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About GNI Recruitment
GNI Recruitment is now open, so interested and qualified applicants are advised to apply.
Good Neighbors International (GNI) was founded in South Korea in 1991 with a mission to make a hunger-free world where people live together in harmony and respect the human rights of their neighbors suffering from poverty, disaster, and oppression. GNI is an international humanitarian and development NGO in general consultative status with the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC).
Good Neighbors International has been working continuously for community development and enhancing the capacity of poor people to improve their livelihoods and quality of life. Since its establishment, Good Neighbors International has contributed to providing primary education to children all over the world, and in recognition thereof, Good Neighbors was awarded “Achieving Universal Primary Education” Millennium Development Goal by United Nations. Currently, Good Neighbors is supporting approximately 16.8 million people including 9.6 million children globally.
GNI Recruitment Portal
Good Neighbors International Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
GNI Recruitment Requirement
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Available Positions for GNI Recruitment
How to Apply For GNI Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate and match the vacancies by scrolling the page, then filter.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on GNI Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the GNI Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on GNI Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.