Table of Contents
GBfoods Africa Recruitment – GBfoods Africa Recruitment is now open, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to Join the services GBfoods Africa are advised to apply. For More details on how to apply read more.
About GBfoods Africa Recruitment
GBfoods Africa Recruitment is currently ongoing, so qualified applicant who are interested are advised to apply.
GBfoods begins with branded name Gallina Blanca, founded in Barcelona in 1937. But this is only the beginning of a long and exciting journey. Today, with a turnover of around €1,3 Billion and a staff of around 3,600 employees, GBfoods is present in more than 50 countries in Europe and Africa. They include Spain, Italy, Germany, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Sweden, Finland, Nigeria, Ghana, Algeria and Senegal, among others.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment Portal
GBfoods Africa Recruitment Portal located in Ogun, Nigeria is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
GBfoods Africa Recruitment Requirement
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Available Positions for GBfoods Africa Recruitment
What can you expect from us?
- Being part of a multinational company where you will be able to contribute to the growth and development of a business while being developed and equipped for success.
What do we expect from you?
- We are looking for someone who is committed, has professional HR factory experience and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
How to Apply for GBfoods Africa Recruitment