Table of Contents
FUTA Student Transcript Request and Certificate Verification – Federal University of Technology, Akure student transcript Request and Certificate verification application process and procedures are stated via this post, you will be guided.
About FUTA Student Transcript Request
A transcript is a summary of detailed record of all the courses one have studied within a specified period of time, scores in the form of marks or grades is issued by the institution of study. It’s an evidence of education attainment.
Certificate Verification involves the act of verifying from issuers or institution the how authentic document is, it is mostly requested by organizations.
FUTA Student Transcript Request has digitalized their transcript and verification process for easy access for their alumni records resident within Nigeria and across the globe. Individuals and organizations involve in Transcript and verification process can Request via online and get the document dispatched to the designated destination.
- University of Edinburgh PhD Scholarship
- United Nations Graduate Scholarship
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship
Procedures on FUTA student Transcript Request
FUTA Transcript Information[Please Read]
- If you are a new applicant, hit “Click here” to register your information. You will receive confirmation on your phone and email address
- Use your newly acquired username and password to Login
- If you are a returning applicant, supply your already registered username and password and Click Login
- Fill the forms accordingly and submit
- Note that you can request for Student Copy along with the Original Copy but it is optional
- At the Payment Page, you can pay Online via Card or Bank outlet/branch
- When payment is made via BANK OUTLET/BRANCH, you need to login again to your account and confirm the bank payment and it must be successful BEFORE YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS IS COMPLETED
- Successful payment made via card is automatically CONFIRMED.
- Please note that application that its payment is not successful will NOT BE TREATED
You will now supply the required details for processing and dispatched. Please ensure correct data is provided.
Hope this hint was useful