FRSC recruitment – The Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment is currently ongoing. This post will provide information on FRSC recruitment process and procedure on how to apply for the current recruitment exercise and other related information to help you become successful.
FRSC Recruitment Specific Requirements
Below are the requirements for each cadre.
a. Road Marshal Assistant II
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in SSCE/GCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics.
b. Road Marshal Assistant III
- Minimum of three (3) credits in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB, one of the credits must be in English Language.
c. Artisans and Tradesmen – Applicants for the positions of Computer Operators, Drivers, Mechanics, Motorcycle Riders, Electricians, Instrumentalists, Tailors, Plumbers, and others must meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 4 passes in SSCE (WAEC/NECO) or NABTEB.
- Trade Test and/or other professional Certificates.
- Drivers and Riders must have the appropriate class of Driver’s Licence.
d. Drivers and Riders
- Appropriate class of valid National Driver’s License.
- Trade Test and/or other professional Certificates.
- Attempted SSCE/GCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB).
a. Marshal Inspector I
- Double Qualifications RN & RM, Accident & Emergency Nurses, Pediatric Nurses, Anesthetic Nurses, Orthopedic Nurses, Radiographers from recognized institutions.
b. Marshal Inspector II
- Nigerian Certificate of Education (NCE) in relevant disciplines.
- Registered Nurse/Midwife (RN/RM).
- Statement of Result not beyond 5 years.
c. Marshal Inspector III
- National Diploma (ND).
- Senior Community Health Extension Workers Certificate (CHEW).
- Medical Laboratory Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Dental Technicians.
- First Degree/HND from recognized Institutions of learning.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from a recognized institution of higher learning.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
To apply, candidates who meet the necessary qualifications should select the corresponding link for their cadre:
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to come along with the printout of the form for screening.
- Anyone found to have submitted false document(s) would be disqualified and prosecuted.
- Double entries will be disqualified.
- For more enquiries, call 122 (Toll free), 08077600361, 08077690362, 08077690055, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) offers a rewarding career path for individuals who are committed to road safety and the welfare of the Nigerian people. If you meet the qualifications and are interested in any of the positions listed above, we encourage you to apply today. Good luck!
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment
- NDE Programme Application
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca,
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America
- Job Position in Banking Sector
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
- Genius English Teacher Needed in China Application Procedure
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
Points to Note on FRSC Recruitment
There are lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for FRSC Recruitment 2022. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting FRSC Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the FRSC.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on frsc.gov.ng or Click Here to apply
- FRSC Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in FRSC.
FRSC Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
How To Apply For Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
To apply, log in to www.frsc.gov.ng or Click Here to apply for FRSC Recruitment, application is free no FRSC official request money for you to access official website for your application.
Keep checking this page for updates or drop your email in the comment box below for updates once the form is out, we will email you.
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.