Florida State University Postgraduate Scholarship – Applications for the Florida State University Postgraduate Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible students. It is an all-inclusive scholarship offered by Florida State University to all students.
About the Scholarship
In Tallahassee, Florida, there is a public research institution called Florida State University. It is an established member of the Florida State University System. It is situated on Florida’s oldest continuously operating college campus, which was established in 1851.
The fellowship is given in the form of graduate assistantships, which may include research assistantships, teaching assistantships, or both. These positions come with attractive stipends, tuition reimbursements, and student health insurance.
Benefits of Florida State University Postgraduate Scholarship
The Scholarship cover the full costs of study with competitive stipends, tuition waivers, and student health care coverage.
Students are awarded with a stipend of $26,000 (Masters applicants) and $29,000 (PhD applicants).
Documents Required for Application
Applicants must be ready to submit the following documents;
2. A baccalaureate degree transcript.
3. An undergraduate or graduate GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) or higher.
4. A minimum revised GRE percentile of at least 48% on the verbal portion and 75% on the quantitative portion of the test.
5. Three letters of recommendation from persons familiar with the student’s work and background;
6. A personal statement of professional goals; and
7. Proof of English Proficiency.
December 31, 2022.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on the Florida State University Postgraduate Scholarship, be a blessing to someone today please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time