Firstbank Technology Academy Training – Application are invited from young Nigerians who are keen to be train and be part of FBN family, interested applicant are encourage to apply for more details read further..
Since 1894, FirstBank has built solid relationships, good corporate governance and strong liquidity. One of Nigeria Largest financial house with over 10 million customers and over 750 branches across the nation.
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Recruitment
- NBC Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- GE Nigeria Recruitment
- PG Nigeria Recruitment
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
Firstbank Technology Academy Requirement
Below are the eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme or Exemption Certificate.
Firstbank Technology Academy Competencies
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the underlisted competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
How to Apply for Firstbank Technology Academy
Applicant will be willing to Relocate for the training
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Firstbank Technology Academy, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.