Table of Contents
First Marine and Engineering Recruitment – First Marine and Engineering Services limited Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of Firstmarineeng are advised to apply. For More details and other related information read more.
About First Marine and Engineering Recruitment
First Marine and Engineering Services Limited is a wholly registered Nigerian Company incorporated in 1991 with business interest in Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation, Drilling, Dredging and Logistics services for International and Indigenous Oil, Gas and Energy Companies operating in the Nation’s Onshore and Offshore Fields.
With First Marine, quality assurance; project timely delivery within schedule and competitive cost is our target. Our technical ability, Strong financial capacity, formidable relationship with our technical partners and professional team members have always given us confidence to handle major and sensitive projects in the Oil, Gas and Energy Sector as evidenced by our project execution records, thus testifying to our readiness and capability to handle any project successfully applying the best industrial standards in our areas of operations.
First Marine and Engineering Recruitment Portal
First Marine and Engineering Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
First Marine and Engineering Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of First or advanced Degree from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for First Marine and Engineering Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official portal via https://www.firstmarineeng.com/careers/ or APPLY HERE to start the application process.
Latest on First Marine and Engineering Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding theFirst Marine and Engineering Recruitment on this portal, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on First Marine and Engineering , please share it in social media platform for friends and family.