FIRS Recruitment 2022/2023 – Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment is now open, qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of FIRS are advised to apply through the official application portal. For More details on how to apply for the Job vacancies for differs fields and other related information is published in this article.
About FIRS Recruitment
This is to notify the public that FIRS recruitment portal is currently open for application. The Institution wishes to invites interested and qualified persons who wish to join the services of FIRS to submit an application. Do take this guide vital as all the information required is available.
- NBC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- United Nations Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- GE Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- PG Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Microsoft Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Apply Now
- British American Tobacco Recruitment 2022/2023 Apply Now
- Deloitte Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
FIRS Recruitment Portal
The Federal Inland Revenue Service recruitment portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
FIRS Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for FIRS Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official portal at www.firs.gov.ng or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on FIRS Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Federal Inland Revenue Serviceon this portal, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration 2022
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners 2022/2023
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form 2022