FFA Recruitment – Founders Factory Africa Recruitment is now ongoing, interested and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of FFA are advised to apply, for more details read further.
About FFA Recruitment
Founders Factory Africa (FFA) – We’re on a mission to power founders to go further, faster. We believe that by providing exceptional founders with capital, expert operational support and access to a global network of corporates, investors and entrepreneurs, founders can build and scale faster.
FFA Recruitment Portal
FFA Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Job Title: Impact and Research Director
Employment Type: Full time | Hybrid
Category: Founders Factory Africa – Embedded Impact and Learning
Job Description For FFA Recruitment
- The Impact and Research Director is a critical role in ensuring that FFA delivers on its commitment to make a meaningful and measurable impact across Africa.
- The successful candidate will work closely with other Heads of functions, the executive team, shareholders and corporate partners to develop an impact strategy and framework that is aligned to FFA’s mission and impact objectives and work across functions to ensure successful implementation.
- This is a full-time position and will be required to work in Johannesburg, Kenya or Nigeria. We operate a hybrid model where you will be required to be in the office at least 3 days a week
Key Responsibilities For FFA Recruitment
- Develop an impact strategy that articulates the organisation’s impact objectives, ensuring that these are aligned with the organisation’s broader mission and strategy
- Design and deploy an end-to-end impact measurement and management approach embedded within the entire investment process ( deal sourcing, selection/investment decisions, post-investment support, and reporting), with consideration of industry best practices and standards
- Manage relationships with investors, corporate partners, portfolio companies, and other stakeholders to ensure alignment with FFA’s impact strategy
- Build and manage a solid team to deliver on the impact strategy and IMM approach.
- Empower and build the capacity of the wider FFA team and Founders to implement/embed the impact strategy across the organisation, through technical guidance and support to management teams, training, and sharing of best practices
- Develop and execute the FFA impact, research, and learning agenda
Specific activities include for FFA Recruitment
- Identify, assess and evaluate impact potential and risks across the investments and grants process life-cycle; from pre-investment due diligence through to investment.
- Participating in sourcing calls and analysing potential investments to understand their potential impact contribution and alignment with FFA impact themes (Impact due diligence).
- Monitoring the performance of FFA’s portfolio against selected KPIs and initial development/impact goals.
- Provide support to portfolio companies to define and measure impact
- Manage and coordinate the collection of impact data from other teams and FFA portfolio companies, providing support for timely, accurate, and consistent reporting.
- Synthesise impact data/results into practical insights that inform decision making.
- Produce impact reports for FFA stakeholders including investors, exco, board of directors, and subcommittees of the board.
- Coordinate with the Communications team within FFA to develop and disseminate impact stories and learning, using creative channels to reach different audiences/stakeholders.
- Continuously monitor trends in the impact domain to ensure the company’s recognition and visibility as a leader in designing, delivering, and capturing impact.
- Regularly producing research and thought leadership on impact as it relates to the business and its portfolio companies.
- Develop a fit-for-purpose data management strategy, and identify/design and deploy tools and technology required to facilitate data collection, analysis and visualisation.
Requirements For FFA Recruitment
Candidates should meet the following minimum requirements:
- Undergraduate or honours Graduate Degree in a related discipline.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in impact and/or responsible investing, impact strategy, and implementation related to incubators, accelerators, and early-stage investments.
- Knowledge and understanding of key frameworks and methodologies in impact measurement and management (i.e. IMM, GIIN, 5 Dimensions of Impact, UNPRI, etc.).
- Understanding of venture building, accelerators and investments in early-stage startups in Africa.
- Ability to deploy a wide variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods and tools.
- Appetite for collecting and analysing data to produce meaningful reports to various stakeholders.
- Experience in data visualisation tools like Power BI, google studio, QlikView, or Tableau is a plus.
- Adept in developing and implementing cross-functional projects.
- Strong collaboration and project management skills are a must.
How To Apply For FFA Recruitment:
Application is done through the Portal or Interested and qualified applicants can click APPLY HERE to start the process.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on FFA Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.