ExxonMobil Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form – ExxonMobil wishes to let the general Public know that the Recruitment Exercise is Ongoing, so interested and qualified candidates can apply through the recruitment Portal. This article will provide the useful information you need on ExxonMobil 2022 Recruitment exercise. Stay focused and read through.
About Exxonmobile Nigeria
MPN operates a Joint Venture with the Federal Government of Nigeria, through the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). The Federal Government has a 60 percent share, with the remaining 40 percent being MPN.
Since 1961, when the company was granted Oil Prospecting License (OPL) offshore present Akwa Ibom State, MPN has made visible contributions to the development of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry. The company and its joint venture partner, NNPC, operate over 90 offshore platforms comprising of about 300 producing wells at a capacity of over 550 thousand barrels a day of crude, condensate and natural gas liquids (NGL).
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration 2022
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners 2022/2023
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form 2022
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment 2022
- NDE Programme Application 2022 Registration Portal
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION 2022
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2022 See Latest Updates.
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure 2022
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms in 2022
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA 2022
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022 Application Form
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America 2022 Update
- Job Position in Banking Sector 2022 Eligibility requirements
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
- Genius English Teacher Needed in China Application Procedure
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2022
ExxonMobil Recruitment Requirements
Interested Applicants should ensure they meet the minimum requirements outlined below:
- Applicant for Exxonmobil Recruitment Must have WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB certificates.
- Must have BSc/HND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Must have completed National Youth Service (N.Y.S.C)
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 18-35 years old.
- Applicant for Exxonmobil recruitment Must be medically, physically and psychologically fit
- Applicant for Exxonmobil recruitment must be Excellent in interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply for ExxonMobil Recruitment 2022
Please note that recruitment form for ExxonMobil Recruitment is not yet out. The form will be out any moment from now. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site to stay updated or drop your email in the comment box below for updates once the form is out, we will email you.
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.