Table of Contents
ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships – ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships is currently ongoing, suitably qualified students are encouraged to apply. It is a fully funded scholarship for all students sponsored by the ETH Zurich.
About ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
In the Swiss city of Zürich, there is an open research university called ETH Zurich.
The institution, which was established in 1854 by the Swiss Federal Government with the stated goal of training engineers and scientists, largely concentrates on science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.
It is a part of the Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology Domain, which is a division of the Swiss Federal Department of Economic Affairs, Education, and Research, just as its sister university EPFL.
Benefits of ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP comprises of a tuition fee waiver as well as a scholarship that covers living and educational costs (CHF 12,000 per semester).
ESOP is given for the full period while the Master’s program is in session (three or four semesters).
The waiver of tuition fees falls under this as well.
Requirements for ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria;
1. Applicants must possess a very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme from a recognized university.
2. Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
3. Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing the conduct of students at ETH Zurich.
4. Applicants must be sure that they are reachable under the telephone number specified in their CV as the selection process might include a phone/VC interview.
5. Applicants will be required to upload a pre-proposal for their master thesis in addition to the documents for the Master admission.
December 15, 2022.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships, i hope you find this information useful, bless someone today share it in social media platform for friends and family.