Enived Air Recruitment – Enived Air and Logistic Limited Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of Enived Air are advised to apply. For More details and other related information read more.
About Enived Air Recruitment
Enived Air Recruitment is now open, interested applicant are advised to apply.
Enived Air & Logistics Limited (EALL) is a business legally registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) in accordance with the Companies And Allied Matters Act 2004 as amended. EALL was founded in Nigeria.
Given that Nigeria has the greatest economy in Africa and a market system that demands mobility, Enived Air has taken into account the numerous beneficial market aspects currently present in Nigeria to suit traveler wants.
Enived Air is actively making its debut in the aviation industry of our wonderful country, NIGERIA.
- United Nigeria Airlines Recruitment
- Green Africa Airways Recruitment
- Kenya Airways Recruitment
- Ghana Air Force Recruitment
Enived Air Recruitment Portal
Enived Air and Logistic Limited Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Enived Air Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of First or advanced Degree from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
Job Title: Line Engineer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description for Enived Air Recruitment
· Ensure safe and timely release of aircraft at the station
· Provide maintenance input to the daily tail assignment in support of network requirements
· Co-ordinate all fleet maintenance activities by adequately diagnosis fleet health monitoring systems and reliability data to input the daily work package
· Identify required tooling and material requirements for all planned work is identified and maintenance instructions for all defects is tabulated in the work package
· Identifying fleet maintenance requirements at the daily maintenance preparation meeting
· Monitoring & management of repeat defects, coordinating with engineering on corrective actions
· Generate reports that show the specific fleet availability, reliability and aircraft health.
Other Skills for Enived Air Recruitment
- Engineering Diploma or any relevant Degree from recognized institution.
- Holder of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License (AMEL) in any of the following categories: Category B1 (Category A’ Airframes and Category ‘C’ Engines); or Category B2 (Category ‘X’ – Electrical, Instruments, Automatic Pilot and R-Radio)
- Aircraft Type training (EASA added advantage) and approvals on relevant fleet
- Current in all mandatory courses, required for area and license as specified.
- Ability to monitor, record and investigate non-routine, long term defects, recurring defects
- Rectification of non-routine, long term defects and recurring defects
- Consistently follows policies and procedures when resolving problems sticking to agreed plans and priorities.
- Commercial awareness in terms of aircraft down/upgrades and cancellations
- Stays up to date with what’s happening in the industry.
- Maintains working knowledge of major industry developments – this includes decisions made by others, such as regulatory bodies, governments, associations etc, which have an impact on the industry.
- Maintains familiarity with major industry publications and professional associations and keeps current with trends in the market, keeps and maintains industry database where applicable.
- Able to establish aggressive but realistic cost, quality and timeliness objectives for the business and drive achievement
- Able to ensure that maintenance schedule and flight schedule are mutually supportive and that scheduled ground time for maintenance is optimally utilised
- Support the development of a cost effective and integrated maintenance planning strategy aligned to KQ asset growth that will exploit maintenance planning opportunities worldwide and with all external providers, whilst achieving full regulatory and compliance standards.
- Steer on continued improvement of the technical and operational reliability of engines and components together with the internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Demonstrated knowledge in managing complex maintenance operations.
- Possesses training credentials on various disciplines related aircraft standards, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of computer systems in use in Technical Department
- Knowledge of Aviation regulations, approvals and certification processes.
- Strong team player, Leadership qualities, Analytical skills.
- Adaptability/Decisiveness, Interpersonal skills
- Initiative /Perseverance, Organizational Skills
- Stress Management and Valuing Service.
How to Apply for Enived Air Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official portal via https://weflyenived.com/jobs/line-engineers/ or APPLY HERE to start the application process.
Latest on Enived Air Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Enived Air on this portal, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Enived Air Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.