Eni Masters Scholarship for African Students – Applications for the Eni Masters Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible candidates. All students are eligible for this fully financed fellowship, which is supported by ENI in collaboration with Oxford University.
About the Scholarship Award
Eni is an international oil and gas corporation with its headquarters in Rome. It has operations in 66 nations and is one of the seven “supermajor” oil firms in the world. 30.303% of the company’s golden shares are owned by the Italian government, with 3.934% held by the state treasury and 26.369% by the Cassa Depositi e Prestiti.
Both St Antony’s and Eni are equally eager to encourage Eni Scholars to continue their education when they graduate from Oxford or to find rewarding employment in their home nation, and where this is feasible, to offer structured incentives.
- Drexel University Global Scholar Program
- DUT Chinese Government PhD Scholarship
- University of Bristol Masters Scholarship
- Iowa Sister States Scholarship
Eni Masters Scholarship Benefits
1. Full tuition fees.
2. Annual grant for living costs.
3. Economy return airfare from your home country to the UK at the start and end of studies.
Requirements for Eni Masters Scholarship
Applicant must be:
1. Be ordinarily resident in the eligible countries of Africa.
2. Know that preference will be given to applicants whose first degree is from an African university.
3. Meet the requirements for entry into their preferred course of study, including English language requirements.
4. Please note that preference will be given to applicants who have clear ambitions to use their accumulated learning to benefit their home country after graduation.
5. Eligible Countries: Angola, Ghana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo.
6. Eligible Courses: MSc African Studies; MSc Economic & Social History; MSc Economics for Development; MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy.
How to Apply for Eni Masters Scholarship
Application is done via the online Portal and interested applicant can click APPLY HERE to start the application process, candidates are to adhere strictly to instructions
March 1, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Eni Masters Scholarship, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- 7 Great U.S Colleges and Universities that offer Full Time
- Military Schools for kids, Check out USA Application
- Interior Design Colleges in the United States
- Cost of Study in US for Undergraduate and Masters Program
- Best Ranked University in Computer Science in the World