Table of Contents
Enaro Energy Recruitment – Enaro Energy Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join the services of Enaro Energy are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Enaro Energy Recruitment
Enaro Energy Recruitment is now ongoing, so qualified and interested applicants are advised to apply.
Enaro Energy is a startup Mini-Grid company that is currently developing a fully commercial, pilot mini-grid project in Nigeria with the intent to scale up and rapidly install several mini-grids across the country. It is a technology-agnostic, distributed energy service provider that uses a variety of renewable and fossil fuel primary energy sources to provide competitively priced, predictable and reliable electrical power to small businesses and households across the country.
Enaro Energy Recruitment Portal
Enaro Energy Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Legal and Compliance Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description for Enaro Energy Recruitment
- As the Legal and Compliance Associate, you will be the focal point for all legal issues and project documentation.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that the company remains compliant with federal, state, and local authorities and regulatory institutions throughout the life cycle of all company projects.
- You will represent the organization as a legal focal point in all interactions with vendors and third parties, always ensuring that the interest of the organization is safeguarded at all times.
Responsibilities for Enaro Energy Recruitment
- Create, implement, administer and enforce policies and procedures for Enaro Energy that drive compliance with existing laws and regulations.
- Draft, review, negotiate and advise on the preparation of all contracts, licenses and other legal agreements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to increase awareness and skills in relation to contract management, legal risk, and partnering with other associates to identify potential legal issues as they arise.
- Advising on general business law issues and managing legal issues including corporate matters.
- Advise on data protection and privacy matters, formulating policies and implementing them.
- Ensure that business activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that all regulatory approvals remain current and appropriate for business needs.
- Serving as a liaison for all regulatory bodies as well as maintaining relationships with relevant legal bodies.
- Keep abreast of regulatory development and industry initiatives and advise management accordingly.
- Review all documentation that has legal implications for the company prior to signing and implementing.
Qualifications for Enaro Energy Recruitment
- LLB is highly required.
- LLM Preferred.
- 2-4 years experience in corporate law or compliance role preferably in the Energy Sector.
- Understanding of regulated energy markets, and regulations of the market.
- Understanding of the off-grid and mini-grid electricity markets.
- Advanced proficiency in modern productivity tools including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are a must.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Flexibility and eagerness to lend a hand wherever needed, even if a specific task may fall outside the core job description.
How to Apply for Enaro Energy Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.. or Visit the official portal via https://enaroenergy.com/#Careers or APPLY HERE to start the process.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Enaro Energy Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.