The Department of Employment and Labour, Kimberly Provincial Office would like to invite qualifying applicants to apply for Graduate Internship programme, for the Financial year 2022/2023 to 2024. The Graduate Programme is meant to provide work exposure to graduates in their fields of studies. The applicants must be unemployed at the Public Service, never participated in any Internship programme and must be between the age of 18-35.
When is the Application Deadline for The Department of Employment, Labour and Internship?
19th April 2022 at (4pm)
REF NO: HR 4/4/8/12
Which Fields are Eligible?
Social science / National Diploma: Public Management / Administration.
Duties: Office Administration Duties.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for Department of Employment & Labour Internship?
The applicants must be unemployed at the Public Service, never participated in any Internship programme and must be between the age of 18-35.
How are Applicants Selected?
- Applications quoting the relevant reference number must be submitted on the new form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za/documents.
- Received applications using the incorrect application for employment (old Z83) will not be considered.
- Each application for employment form must be fully completed, duly signed and initialled by the applicant. Failure to sign this form may lead to disqualification of the application during the selection process.
- A recently updated comprehensive CV as well as copies of all qualification academic transcripts including Senior Certificate, ID-document and a Driver’s license where applicable should accompany a fully completed, initialled and signed new form Z83.
- Applicants must submit copies of qualifications, ID document and other relevant documents as indicated. Such copies need not be certified when applying for a post.
- The communication from the HR of the Department regarding the requirements of the certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Therefore, only shortlisted candidates for the post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following the communication from HR. Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications.
- Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered. The Department does not accept applications via fax.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks, qualification verification and employment verification).
- The Department reserves the right not to make any appointment(s) to the above post.
- A pre-entry certificate obtained from National School of Government (NSG) is required for all SMS applicants.
Where will Award be Taken?
CENTRE: Kimberley Labour Centre: Northern Cape
How Many Internships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of Department of Employment & Labour Internship?
Salary: R 6083.66 per month
The Graduate Programme is meant to provide work exposure to graduates in their fields of studies.
How to Apply for Department of Employment & Labour Internship:
Applications: Chief Director: Provincial Operations: Private Bag X 5012, Kimberley, 8301 or hand deliver at Cnr Compound and Pniel Road.
Foe more information and application visit the official website HERE
I hope you find this article helpful? Please Share it with friends and family. Use any social media button.