Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment – Ekiti State Civil Service recruitment is ongoing, interested and qualified candidates are encourage to apply via the application portal at ekitistate.gov.ng.
About Ekiti State Civil Service
Ekiti State was cut out from old Ondo State, One of the Nigeria’s 36 states. The Ekiti state civil service commission has undoubtedly been a massive boost in terms of employment in the state. Infact most of the people of the state are employed and absorbed into the system. This commission has the highest employment percentage in the state for now.
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration 2022
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners 2022/2023
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form 2022
Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment Requirement
- All interested applicants for Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment must not be older than 30 years at the time of application.
- The minimum needed qualification is a First Degree or HND from accredited institutions across Nigeria or any part of the globe.
plus 1 year of NYSC completion is mandatory or the applicant must present an exemption letter upon application.
Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment Positions
You are expected to apply for position that best matches you, below are the listed positions available for application. Please Note that multiple submission of entries leads to disqualification.
Grade Level 09 – This level is meant for candidates that have Post Graduate certificates. If employed, salary level will hump from a minimum as structured by their state, then multiplied by the grade level.
Grade Level 08 – If employed, candidates will go in with a salary level assigned for candidates at this level…
Grade Level 07 – HND holders are expected to apply for jobs within this level (at suitable departments). We have been emphasizing that applicants clearly check on each level and see if it matches their qualifications before applying.
- Geologist – Grade Level 09
- Civil Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Environmental Health Officer II – G.L 08
- Statistician – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Mechanical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Higher Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 08
- Fisheries Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Structural Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Produce Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Electrical Engineer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Scientific Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Education Officer – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Architect – Grade II, Grade Level 08
- Technical Officer (Civil) – G.L 07
- Technical Officer (Electrical) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Town Planning) – Grade Level 07
- Technical Officer (Mechanical) – Grade Level 07
- Statistical Officer – Grade Level 07
How to apply for Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment Portal
To apply log into the application portal or website below, any websites apart from this is fake or cloned site with aim of scamming the candidates, No Civil Service Commission official will request for money for application as application is done free online at https://ekitistate.gov.ng/. or you Click Here
Qualified Local Government
The list of the local Governments that are eligible for this registration.
- Aiyekire (Gbonyin)
- Ekiti East
- Ekiti South-West
- Ekiti West
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
Please note that recruitment form for Ekiti State Civil Service Recruitment is not yet out. The form will be out any moment from now. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site to stay updated or drop your email in the comment box below for updates once the form is out, we will email you.