EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment 2022/2023 – The Ebonyi State College of Education Ikwo, Ebonyi Recruitment is currently ongoing, qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of EBSCOE Ikwo are advised to apply through the official application portal. For More details on how to apply for EBSCOE Ikwo vacancies for academic, non-academic and other related information read more.
About EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment
This is to notify the Public that EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment Portal is currently open for application. The Institution wishes to invites interested and qualified persons who wish to join the services of EBSCOE Ikwo to submit an application. Do take this guide vital as all the information required is available.
- NBC Recruitment
- United Nations Recruitment
- GE Nigeria Recruitment
- PG Nigeria Recruitment
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Recruitment
- Microsoft Recruitment
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Recruitment
- Deloitte Recruitment
EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment Portal
The Ebonyi State College of Education Ikwo Portal is a Page on the Official Websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document Uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 40 years at the time of application.
- Possession of P.H.D, M.Sc, B.Ed, B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official portal at
Latest on EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Ebonyi State College of Education Ikwo, Ebonyi State Recruitment on this portal, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information on EBSCOE Ikwo Recruitment useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.