Easiest Ways of Moving to Canada – Canada is a prosperous country and the largest country in North America, the second-largest country in the world, “only” counts 35 million inhabitants. This makes it thinly populated. It is also a very popular travel destination; both for tourists and business travelers. This post will brief you the easiest and most popular ways of moving to Canada, although it requires financial investment but it worthy. Canada consistently ranks among the best countries for quality of life and is known for its positive attitude toward immigration.
These are easiest Ways of Moving to Canada in 2022
- Express entry is another easiest Ways of Moving to Canada: This is Canada’s popular immigration program. Candidates that apply through the Express Entry system can receive permanent residence status as soon as six months. Canadian government plans to invite over 240,000 newcomers through three streams of Express Entry, Namely:
- Federal Skilled Workers (FSW)
- Canadian Experience Class(CEC)
- Federal Skill Trade(FST)
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure 2022
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms in 2022
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA 2022
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
The Express Entry – Easiest Ways of Moving to Canada
The system involves submitting an online profile that is scored by Canada’s Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS). To submit an Express Entry profile, you must first be eligible under one of Canada’s above three federal streams. The Canadian government then issues invitations to apply for permanent residence to the highest-ranking candidates in the Express Entry pool.
The Express Entry process may be the Easiest Ways of Moving to Canada for certain candidates eligible to submit a profile. It can be difficult to meet the CRS cut-off in the federal draw. However, just by being in the pool of candidates, you could be nominated for permanent residence by a province.
The cost of immigrating to Canada through Express Entry is typically about $2,300 CAD for a single applicant, or about $4,500 CAD for a couple. This does not include the settlement funds that must also be shown as part of the eligibility requirement, which will vary by family size.
- Provincial Nominee Programs – Easiest Ways of Moving to Canada
- There are several nominee programs offered by Canada’s provinces and territories. Canada are inviting over 83500 this year through PNP. Each PNP has its own unique eligibility criteria. Many PNPs require a connection to the province to apply for nomination. However, there are some programs that invite overseas candidates solely based on their ability to respond to the province’s labour market needs.
Each PNP has its own application processing time. After receiving a nomination, PNP candidates must apply to the federal government for Canadian permanent residence. The time it takes to process the permanent residence application will depend on whether the PNP operates using the Express Entry system.
The cost of immigrating to Canada through a PNP is usually the same as Express Entry, with some additional fees, depending on the province. Certain provinces don’t charge a fee to process PNP applications, while others, such as Ontario, can charge up to $1,500 CAD.
- Business Immigration – Easiest Ways of Moving to Canada:
The federal government offers immigration programs for individuals that plan to be self-employed in Canada or start up a business in Canada. So if you can own and manage business well this is a platform for you.
There are also several PNPs specific to overseas candidates interested in starting a business in a certain Canadian province.
Business immigration programs typically require a significant investment in the company you intend to start in Canada. The amount required will depend on the program you are interested in. Many PNPs have regional entrepreneur programs that require a lower investment for candidates interested in starting a business in a less populated area.
- Sponsorship – Easiest Ways of Moving to Canada: Canadian government offers a program that gives citizen and Permanent resident an opportunity of bringing their family member to Canada. If your spouse, child, or grandchild is a permanent resident or citizen of Canada, you may be eligible for family sponsorship.
one of the easiest Ways of Moving to Canada is Sponsoring a relative, it can take up to about $1,135 CAD. Additional charge may be apply if the sponsor resides in or intends to reside in Quebec.
The processing time for a sponsorship application will depend on the family member who is sponsoring you. It can take up to 12 months or less.
For more information Click Here to access
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners 2022/2023
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form 2022
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment 2022
- NDE Programme Application 2022 Registration Portal
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION 2022
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2022 See Latest Updates.
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.