Coleman Recruitment – Coleman Technical Industries Recruitment is now open, qualified and interested applicants who are willing to Join the services Coleman are advised to apply. For More details on how to apply read more.
About Coleman Recruitment
Coleman Technical Industries Limited alias Coleman was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
Coleman Recruitment Portal
Coleman Technical Industries Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Location: Arepo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
Key Result Area – Key Activities
- Monitor daily performance, delegate responsibilities when need arises
- Ensure that all staff comply with employee’s handbook and company policies.
- Ensure that adequate compliance to HR (SOP) and ensure that all line managers have a comprehensive and well-defined standard of procedure.
- Liaise with the Audit team verify payee remittance and pension to the necessary regulatory bodies.
- Ensure periodic review of Employee’s handbook to align with the business overall strategy and standard employment practices.
- Ensure Job Descriptions are up to date and compliant with all local, state and federal regulations.
HR Functions for Coleman Recruitment
- Plan and coordinate HR procedures and systems and device ways to streamline processes
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Support recruitment initiatives
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities and office space
- Keep track of employee pensions plan and ensure statutory contributions towards pension schemes are strictly complied.
- Furnish Management with reports on client activities reports, requisition, and cost budget for office administration.
Performance Management for Coleman Recruitment
- Design and recommend performance appraisal method
- Design performance improvement plan to correct poor employee’s performance.
- Design performance coaching and mentoring program on a yearly basis.
- Liaise with departmental manager to design KRA and KPI for all staff
Compensation and Benefit:
- Design a comprehensive payroll system
- Keep track of employees related payroll information such as absent dates leave management lateness and lawful deductions.
- Oversee processing of payroll changes such as On boarding of new hires, salary review Exit and termination etc.
- Liaise with the finance department in company’s budgeting and payroll administration.
- Resolve payroll related problems raised by the audit.
- Laisse with the Auditors to manage payroll tax audit.
- Recommends to management viable welfare packages for staff on a yearly basis.
- Training and Development:
- Develop training materials and performance improvement programs to ensure that employee understand respective job descriptions.
- Develop a comprehensive yearly training plan to help the organisation achieve their goals and objective on a yearly basis.
- Collaborate with Internal and external facilitators that will bridge skill gap of employees.
- Conducting comprehensive training evaluation at the end of every training organized.
- Training & development of all employees including leadership development
- Maintain professional & technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Build performance management program with talent pipelines and development opportunities
- Function in an active & influential business advisory role with management in order to drive business results as it affects human resources.
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees.
- Drive employee engagement initiatives
- Overseeing exit interviews
Educational Qualifications & Work Experience for Coleman Recruitment
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other related areas.
- 5 – 7 Years’ Experience in similar role preferably in the manufacturing industry
- A Professional Member of CIPM, CIPD SHRM or other HR bodies is preferable
How to Apply for Coleman Recruitment
Application for Coleman Recruitment is done through the Portal, so interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Coleman Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.