Coco Initiative Recruitment –Cocoa Initiative Recruitment, Ghana, an international agency is now open, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to Join the services ICI are advised to apply. For More details on how to apply read more.
About Coco Initiative Recruitment
We strive to uphold our core values in all our work with our members, partners, and as a team in all our efforts to tackle child labour and forced labour in the cocoa sector. Our Child Safeguarding Policy lies at the heart of our daily actions.
Coco Initiative Recruitment Portal
International Cocoa Initiative Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Job Description for Coco Initiative Recruitment
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will foster relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders including ICI Child Labour Monitoring and Remediation System (CLMRS) partners; ICI programme and IT team in Ghana, ICI M&E and information system management team in Cote d’Ivoire, ICI programme team in Geneva office, and ICI Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning team in Geneva office. S/he will work across all ICI country projects on monitoring, evaluation and learning plans, supervision of consultants, data collection, mobile application development, and training of CLMRS project staff. Under the direct supervision of ICI Deputy Country Director/Programme Coordinator and technical supervision of Head of ICI Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in Geneva, and working closely with the Regional Coordination of Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning in Côte d’Ivoire, the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager, will be responsible for the following:
1. Support to ICI Programme Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning:
Support the implementation of ICI’s Learning Agenda in Ghana, through contributing to the development and management of high-quality research related to child labour and forced labour
Provide technical advice for new programme proposals and support the preparation of project concept notes, proposals, logical frameworks in line with the donor requirements
Oversee the delivery of M&E support to field programmes and partner organisations, ensuring good practices are adopted
Support the development of consultancy Terms of Reference, review of proposals and hiring process for consultancy assignments and review reports prepared
Participate in and actively contribute to programme coordination meetings and planning sessions
Advise the programme team and partners to ensure M&E plans are in place and followed and that reporting templates are up-to-date effective and appropriate
Support the establishment of monthly project achievement review meetings to keep programmes staff aware of targets and achievements according to the project key performance indicators (KPI).
Strengthen links with partner organizations in Ghana through effective coordination, information-sharing and dissemination of results
Provide technical support where necessary to ICI partners in their CLMRS implementation and ensure effective operation of ICI programmes
2. Data Management and use – Coco Initiative Recruitment
In collaboration with programme teams, design data collection tools including the use of mobile data collection (e.g. KOBO)
Collaborate with ICI IT team in Ghana and ICI information management system team in Cote d’Ivoire in the development of surveys and data collection tools, and related database.
Contribute to reports for partners and donors on project deliverables
Advise on appropriate data collection technologies, including database design, storage and management
Ensure the collection, processing and analysis of information collected as part of monitoring, evaluation, research and learning activities
Analyse both qualitative and quantitative data
3. People Management and Capacity Development – Coco Initiative Recruitment
Work in close collaboration with the Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning teams in Côte d’Ivoire and Switzerland
Supervise the M&E officer to deliver on his/her responsibilities
Provide direction, support and guidance to the M&E officer
Build capacity in relation to M&E and learning among ICI staff and partners, including providing technical support to develop assessments, validate data, supervise field data collection and analysis
Contribute to building a collaborative M&E culture in the organisation
Support recruitment of consultants and enumerators for M&E related tasks, including developing Terms of Reference, reviewing CVs, participating in interview processes and reviewing deliverables
4. Learning and Reporting
Lead in learning review sessions with programme team and partners
Provide information to develop and inform lessons learnt processes
Ensureevidence and learning emerging from projects is used to inform the way programmes are designed and implemented
Produce periodic, internal learning briefs documenting key lessons learned from the programme to share with ICI partners and members
Ensure the programme’s sustainability and scale-up strategies and plans are underpinned by rigorous data analyses and are regularly reviewed in light of emerging programme data
Knowledge and Skills for Coco Initiative Recruitment
Applicant for Coco Initiative Recruitment must have:
- excellent knowledge and practical experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative data collection, including research design, developing data collection tools, sampling strategies, analysing data and communicating results.
- Ability to manage large and complex projects with minimal supervision
- skills in programme development and monitoring, report preparation and knowledge documentation.
- strong written and verbal communications skills in English, French is an asset
- ability to initiate action at short notice, produce high quality results and able to work independently, as well as in teams.
- Ability to work effectively in multi-cultural teams, including working remotely with colleagues in other countries.
- Excellent in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point),
- high level of analytical capacity and experience using specialist data analysis software (Excel, SPSS, Stata, etc.).
- Knowledge of child labour, forced labour, development programmes, humanitarian response, human rights and children’s rights issues
Qualification(s) for Coco Initiative Recruitment
Applicant for Coco Initiative Recruitment must have:
- Degree in Development Studies/Social Sciences/Economics/Statistics or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in monitoring and evaluation of development projects or related field.
- LANGUAGES: Fluency in written and spoken English, and a Ghanaian language preferably Twi. Knowledge of French would be an important plus.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: The position is based in the ICI’s Accra office with regular travels to project operational communities with possible travels outside Ghana.
DURATION: This is a 3 years contract
How to Apply for Coco Initiative Recruitment
Please send your CV and a COVER LETTER. Please put “Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in the email subject line to email@example.com
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Cocoa initiative, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.