Table of Contents
Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation – The Coca-Cola Foundation is now accepting applications from suitably qualified students for the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation. It is a well-funded scholarship for all students.
About Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is an achievement-based award for graduating high school seniors that honors students’ leadership and service abilities, as well as their dedication to having a substantial effect on their schools and communities.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation made the world a better place by investing in exceptional high school students who commit to leadership, service, and action that has a positive impact on others.
Leaders in the bottling industry made a major financial commitment as Coca-Cola approached its centenary in 1986, and the Coca-Cola Scholars Program was born.
In its initial year, the program gave four-year fellowships to 150 graduating seniors who planned to attend college.
Later, the grants developed into $20,000 scholarships for 50 students per year and $10,000 scholarships for 200 students per year ($5,000 per year for four years and $2,500 per year for four years, respectively).
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation now annually distributes $20,000 prizes to 150 incoming college freshmen.
Selection Process for Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
The Foundation typically receives between 85,000 and 110,000 applications, with roughly 2,000 Semifinalists chosen. This step considers regional representation across the United States.
The 2,000 Semifinalists are then invited to fill out a written application in order to narrow down the field to around 250 Regional Finalists.
Regional Finalists then complete interviews with previous Coca-Cola Scholars and CCSF personnel before being chosen as one of 150 Coca-Cola Scholars.
They invite Coca-Cola Scholars to Atlanta for Coca-Cola Scholars Weekend, where they attend a Leadership Development Institute to hone their leadership abilities, tour local monuments, network with Coca-Cola Scholar graduates, and take part in a group community service project.
The Scholars are also honored guests at the annual Scholars Banquet, where they are feted by Coca-Cola personnel, educators, local leaders, and sponsors.
Eligibility Requirements for Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
Applicants must be:
1. U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines used by the U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility.
2. Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the United States (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the Current academic school year.
3. Expecting to receive a high school diploma during the current academic year
4. Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
5. Able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
Applicants may not be:
6. Children or grandchildren of Coca-Cola bottling businesses, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries employees, officers, or owners.
7. Former Coca-Cola bottling company employees, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries’ children or grandchildren are currently receiving retirement benefits as a result of their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
8. International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
9. High school graduates
10. Temporary residents
- PTDF Scholarship for undergraduate and Post graduate
- Guinness nigeria undergraduate scholarship: Apply NOW
- RMIT Scholarships for Students:Application Ongoing
Value of Scholarship
$1000 and $2000
Beginning in August, applications will be accessible online, with a deadline of October 31,Every Year.
I hope you find this article on Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation helpful? Please Share it with friends and family. Use any social media button.