Table of Contents
Civil Defence Recruitment-Application is ongoing, qualify persons are encourage to apply via the Portal platform at nscdc.gov.ng This post will provide a set piece on Civil Defence Recruitment and the Application Form link to the official site.
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a paramilitary institution in Nigeria that was established in May 1967 by the Nigerian Government, with the act of the National Assembly. The act was amended in 2007, to enhance the statutory duties of the corp. It was commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry. The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4 June 2007.
June 2003, an Act to give statutory backing to the NSCDC passed by the National Assembly was signed into law by Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, the former president and Commander in chief of the Armed Forces, Federal Republic of Nigeria. The important function of the Corp is to protect pipelines from vandalism and any other National duty assign to them by the Presidency.
Civil Defence Recruitment Position
The position are numerous and Massive for Civil Defence Recruitment since each state has it’s quota that is required number needed. The List of State is Listed below:
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State And FCT
Civil Defence Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants applying for Civil Defence Recruitment must be Nigerians by birth with good conduct and no evidence of Criminal record
- Applicants must possess the pre-requisites.
- Applicants must be a medically fit and certificate from recognized Government Hospitals must be presented as evidence.
- Applicant must be of Age of between 18-30 years
- Applicant must be of appropriate height for male and female.
Method of Application for NSCDC Recruitment
Application is done for Civil Defence Recruitment via online by logging into the official website of the Commission , please note that duplication of entry is tantamount to disqualification. You can access the site at www.nscdc.gov.ng or you can Click Here.
Please note that recruitment form is not yet out. The form will be out any moment from now.This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site to stay updated or drop your email in the comment box below for updates once the form is out, we will email you.
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.
- Hill International Recruitment
- NGO Recruitment
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment
- US Army Recruitment
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment
- NDE Programme Application
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America
- Job Position in Banking Sector
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
- Genius English Teacher Needed in China Application Procedure
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme