Table of Contents
Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship – Applications for the Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship are now being accepted from eligible candidates. All Flinders University sponsored students are eligible for this fully supported fellowship.
About Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship
Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship is now open, so qualified and interested applicant are advised to apply.
Adelaide, South Australia’s Flinders University is a public university.
It was established in 1966 and is called in honor of the early 19th-century sailor Matthew Flinders, who studied and explored the South Australian coastline.
The goal of this fellowship is to support students pursuing the Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (Aged Care), Graduate Diploma in Nursing (Aged Care), or Master of Nursing in order to promote postgraduate studies in incontinence nursing (Aged Care).
Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship Portal
Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Benefits of Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship
Each year, one $1,000 scholarship will be given out, pending the availability of money.
Requirement for the Scholarships
- Be Australian citizens or lawful permanent residents;
- have submitted an application for admission to or be enrolled in one of Flinders University’s Graduate Certificate in Primary Health Care (Aged Care), Graduate Diploma in Nursing (Aged Care), or Master of Nursing (Aged Care) programs; and
- Be able to demonstrate financial difficulty; and
- Be able to demonstrate active participation in providing the elderly person with care.
Selection Standards for the Scholarship
1. A committee consisting of the Associate Dean (Academic), School of Nursing and Midwifery (or nominee), Professor of Ageing, School of Nursing and Midwifery, a representative from Resthaven, and a member of the Keatley family shall make the decision.
2. The scholarship will be given based on demonstrable financial need and active participation in providing care for the elderly.
How to Apply for Cheryl Ann Keatley Scholarship
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
March 8, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Keatley Scholarship, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.