Channels TV Recruitment 2022/2023 – Channels TV Recruitment is currently open, qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join the services of Channels are advised to apply through the official application portal. For More details on how to apply for the Job vacancies in various fields and other related information is published in this article.
About Channels TV Recruitment
This is to notify the public that Channels TV Recruitment Portal is currently open for application. The company wishes to invites interested and qualified persons who wish to join the services of Pfizer to submit an application. Do take this guide vital as all the information required is available.
Channels Television is one of the 13 independent television stations currently broadcasting in Nigeria, since the Federal Government deregulated the broadcast media in 1992.
The Company was licensed in June 1993 and allocated a frequency on UHF (channel 39). It began transmission two years later under the name Channels Television and now broadcasts to a well discerning audience of over 20 million people.
- NBC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- United Nations Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- GE Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Apply Now
- PG Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- PZ Cussons Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Microsoft Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Julius Berger Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Apply Now
- British American Tobacco Recruitment 2022/2023 Apply Now
- Deloitte Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
Channels TV Recruitment Portal
The Channels TV Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the company where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Channels TV Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years at the time of application.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply for Channels TV Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies/ vacancy that match you.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official portal at www.channelstv.com/vacancy or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on Channels TV Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the Channels TV Recruitment on this portal, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Channels TV Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it on social media platform for friends and family.
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment 2022/2023 Apply Now
- Glo Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Google Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- PWC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment 2022/2023 Apply Now
- KPMG Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Andela Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal