Table of Contents
Canadian Health Recruitment | one of the Canadian Province is Recruiting for relocation of foreign health workers to canada and more via PNP( Provincial Non-Express Program). Keen interested persons should read more details.
Canadian Health Recruitment — International Graduates in Demand
The International Graduates in Demand stream is for recent international graduates whose skills and education match specific National Occupational Classification (NOC) job categories. This stream is currently open to workers in 2 NOC job categories:
- NOC 33102: nurse aides, orderlies, and patient service associates
- NOC 42202: early childhood educators and assistants.
- 30 Cheapest Colleges around you in Texas with Good Acceptance Rate.
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project NPSCMP/NSCIP Recruitment
Canadian Health Recruitment Eligibility
To apply you must:
- have a full-time permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer in a job category listed above that corresponds with your recent field of study;
- be 21 to 55 years old;
- have a high school diploma;
- have met requirements for completing a course of study within three years of your application. The program must have been at least 30 weeks in length. You must have completed at least 50% of the program in Nova Scotia.
- If you are applying under NOC 33102, your program must grant a certificate, diploma, or degree.
- If you are applying under NOC 42202, your program must grant a diploma or a degree.
- have certifications issued by NS regulatory bodies required for the job;
- prove language ability equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5 even if your first language is English or French;
- show enough financial resources to successfully settle in Nova Scotia.
How to Apply for Canadian Health Recruitment
Complete the online application form and include all required information and attachments.
Applicant can click APPLY HERE to resume the process.
I hope this post was helpful, please if you find this material resourceful do share it with loveones.