Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment – Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join Calaya Engineering Services are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment
Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment is currently open, so interested applicant are advised to apply.
Calaya Engineering Services is a limited liability company that is specialized in Industrial & Oil Field Chemicals, Well Operations & Wellhead Maintenance, Corrosion Control, Monitoring & Prevention, Steel Structure Design, Construction & Fabrication, Cathodic Protection Services, Sand blasting & Coating, Calibration, Certification and Pressure Testing, Hybrid Acoustic Technology (HAT), Statutory Inspections and Nondestructive Testing, Waste & Environmental Management and Procurement.
Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment Portal
Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Well Services Field / Coiled Tubing Supervisor
Location: Port Harcourt/ Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles/Responsibilities for Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment
- Prepares annual budget (both Corporate & Partner) for entity in conjunction with technical responsible.
- Prepares revised forecast information based on latest work scope.
- Participates in NUIMS Sub-Committee meetings to defend Budget / Performance to achieve the necessary approvals.
- Prepares all necessary documentation for the month end closure (manual accrual’s, SKF’s, etc.) to ensure an accurate financial performance.
- Ensures all tasks are carried out in order to achieve SOX compliance.
- Prepares monthly cost report with variance analysis to help technical responsible manage their budgets / costs.
- Provides monthly information for the NAPIMS cash call to ensure sufficient funding for the activities.
- Process and verify invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Schedules meetings monthly to discuss reports and finance related issues with Technical responsible.
- Ad hoc variance analysis for District management / Corporate Finance Specific
- Periodic reconciliation of technical cost sheets with SAP Values to ensure adequate follow up of daily drilling cost.
- Creation of RFS purchase orders and maintenance of schedules for proper cost follow up.
- Liaison with Technical logistics and budget and reporting teams to ensure correctness of allocated cost.
Context and Environment:
· Tasks very deadline driven to comply with both Corporate and Partner requirements.
· Works very closely with technical / budget responsible to ensure accurate financial information in line with work programs.
· Need for good management of RFS processes.
· Familiarize self with emergency procedures and report to the Manager any incident, unsafe act or operation.
· Carry out assigned duties safely according to HSE procedures in such a manner to minimize / eliminate unsafe exposure to self or fellow workers.
Accountabilities for Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment
· Supports the entity in financial matters so the technical personnel fully understand their budget / performance Ensures all financial information is captured in an accurate, compliant and timely manner.
Qualifications / Experience Required for Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment
· Bachelor’s Degree in a Finance or Engineering with 5 years Finance / Cost Control experience
· Good systems knowledge, especially SAP and Excel
· Good interpersonal / analytical skills
How to Apply for Calaya Engineering Services Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should Visit the official Portal via https://calayaengineering.com/ or APPLY HERE to start the process.