Table of Contents
Bureau Veritas Recruitment – Bureau Veritas Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are willing to join the services of Bureau Veritas Nigeria are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Bureau Veritas Recruitment
Bureau Veritas Nigeria Recruitment is currently open, so interested applicants are advised to apply.
Bureau Veritas is a Business to Business to Society service company that contributes to positively transforming the world we live in. We work closely with our clients to address the critical challenges they face and to link these to the emerging aspirations of society. We play a pivotal role in building and protecting companies’ reputations, supporting them as they forge the foundations of trust that is built to last.
Bureau Veritas Recruitment Portal
Bureau Veritas Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Laboratory Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
Minimum Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor of Science degree/HND in relevant field.
- Minimum two years’ experience working in an office environment
- Knowledge of Laboratory information System(LIMS) will be an added advantage.
Competencies & Skills:
- Basic understanding of Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Knowledge of Flex JD Edwards for procurement/invoicing.
- Be organised
- Basic office applications, such as word processing and spread sheets etc.
- An understanding of ISO 17025
- Ability to work under pressure within time limits by determining priorities and organizing work accordingly
- High level of attention to detail
- Independent worker
- Sound knowledge and experience in procedures specifically related to sample receipt, inventory and storage Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Experience in sample handling procedures to avoid contamination, loss alteration or degradation of samples
- Able to prioritize and multi-task; strong organizational skills
- Flexible to accommodate changing priorities
- Basic knowledge of lab procedures required for specific sample type processing
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work within a team environment
Duties and Responsibilities For Bureau Varitas Recruitment
- To carry out administrative duties to the Laboratory Service Division.
- Create Customer Quotations.
- To be responsible for invoicing and account of customers.
- Responsible for sample Receipt and Sample registration on to LIMS, communicate receipt of samples to customers and forward sample to lab staff for processing
- Maintain accurate notes and pass any comments/changes on submission forms to the relevant Laboratory
- To order replacement of consumables as and when necessary
- Control CRM´s and reference standards (where applicable).
- Maintain Retention samples.
- Maintaining and controlling Laboratories documents/Archiving.
- Coordinate subcontracting, internal or external (where applicable).
- To perform other duties as reasonable requested by management. Accountable for proper storage of all samples to prevent deterioration or loss
- Maintain good housekeeping practices for lab areas and personal office space, in order to maintain safe and organized working environment
- Assist in training of staff in login, filing and storage duties
- Assess and correct problems with all registry related laboratory operations according to SOP and WI guidelines and ISO 17025 regulation criteria.
- Report problems and corrections to the Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
How to Apply for Bureau Veritas Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
20 March, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Bureau Veritas Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.