Builsa Community Bank Recruitment – Builsa Community Bank Limited Recruitment is now ongoing, interested and qualified applicants who are keen to join the services of Builsa Community Bank are advised to apply, for more details read further.
About Builsa Community Bank Recruitment
Builsa Community [BUCO BANK] Ltd is an indigenous private Ghanaian owned community Bank established in 1996 for the purposes of liberating the Banking and financing constraints of the people. With our teeming customer base cutting across all professions, Buco Bank is the destination of premium banking, the doyen of rural banking and the home of flexible and affordable credit facilities. Our Banking and financial services are people centered hence designed to fit your varied financial needs.
Builsa Community Bank Recruitment Portal
Builsa Community Bank Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Development Trainer
Location: Accra, Ghana
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description for Builsa Community Bank Recruitment
- Builsa Community Bank LTD requires and seek to recruit suitably qualified persons for the following position: Information Technology (IT) Officer
Role of IT Office at Builsa Community Bank Recruitment
- The IT Officer is responsible for the proper function of the IT system in the bank.
- The office shall ensure that the banking software (T24) and other related software are functioning appropriately.
- Ensure the smooth running of operations within the bank
Qualification/Experience for Builsa Community Bank Recruitment
- A minimum of first degree in IT or similar qualification from a recognized university
- A minimum of at least 2 years working experience as an IT Officer in a similar position preferably in a rural Community Bank
How to Apply for Builsa Community Bank Recruitment
The application is done through the Portal via https://www.bucobank.com.gh/ as interested and qualified candidates should send their application letters, curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and addresses of two references, telephone numbers, and email addresses to:
13 February 2023
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on Builsa Community Bank Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.