British High Commission Recruitment 2022 – British High Commission is inviting application from suitable qualified persons to apply through the commission portal. The selection process is purely on merit and will be given to a deserving candidates.
About British High Commission
British High Commission Recruitment – The British Government is an inclusive and diversity-friendly employer. We value difference, promote equality and challenge discrimination, enhancing our organisational capability. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other category protected by law. We promote family-friendly flexible working opportunities, where operational and security needs allow.
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration 2022
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners 2022/2023
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form 2022
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment 2022
- NDE Programme Application 2022 Registration Portal
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION 2022
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2022 See Latest Updates.
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure 2022
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms in 2022
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA 2022
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022 Application Form
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America 2022 Update
- Job Position in Banking Sector 2022 Eligibility requirements
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
- Genius English Teacher Needed in China Application Procedure
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2022
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities) – British High Commission Recruitment
- The Conflict, Security and Stability Fund (CSSF) Nigeria Team, British High Commission Abuja, is looking for a Programme Manager to support delivery of a new CSSF Nigeria Stability Programme.
- The CSSF is an FCDO managed global cross-HMG fund which brings together the UK’s contribution to stability, security and defence activities in countries at risk of instability.
- The CSSF Nigeria Stability Programme is a new two-year programme, totalling £2m split between ODA and non-ODA, supporting increased defence, police and security capacities, access to justice and advocacy through civil society organisations, and women’s meaningful participation in advocacy and decision making.
- The job holder will support the management and delivery of the CSSF Nigeria Stability Programme, which seeks to respond to deteriorating security, increasing violence in northwest Nigeria, and political, economic and social grievances which combine to put massive pressure on the Nigerian security forces and are resulting in a deterioration in the lives of millions of people living in affected areas.
- Successful candidates for British High Commission Recruitment initially support a strand of Disarmament, Demobilisation and Reintegration (DDR) work under the CSSF Lake Chad Basin Programme.
- This is an challenging opportunity to contribute to a new programme in a rapidly changing context.
- Successful candidates for British High Commission Recruitment will report to the Nigeria Stability Programme Lead to ensure the effective delivery of the programme.
- The successful applicant will be experienced in delivering programmes in fragile contexts and able to support in a challenging operating environment to ensure the CSSF is delivering impact and evolving in line with a shifting security context.
- The programme sits within a 9-person core programme team based in BHC Abuja.
Roles and Responsibilities – British High Commission Recruitment
The post-holder will be responsible and accountable for:
- Programme management of the Nigeria Stability Programme, supporting the Nigeria Stability Programme Lead to ensure that the programme fully reflects National Security Council strategic objectives and is compliant with CSSF rules
- Building strong relationships with implementing partners and working closely to ensure coherent, compliant and strategic programme delivery
- Effective management of the programme’s financial resources to achieve VFM, transparency and accountability, throughout the project cycles and in compliance with CSSF rules
- Supporting robust monitoring and evaluation of the programme, organising quarterly reporting and performance management through regular communication with implementing partners and supporting annual reviews;
- Management of programme risk registers and support to development of risk management strategies, identifying and escalating programme risks to the NSP Lead
- Supporting monthly and quarterly reviews of programme documents and ensuring strong data/information management across the programme
- Providing cross-team support to deliver the CSSF Nigeria team’s wider objectives.
- The post-holder will need to build strong relationships with security and stabilisation institutions across Nigeria to understand the rapidly changing context and ensure our programming adapts to the situation and feeds into policy development.
Essential Qualifications, Skills and Experience – British High Commission Recruitment
- Qualification for British High Commission Recruitment applicants will be a Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience managing and adapting programmes in fragile contexts, including an understanding of financial management
- Strong stakeholder management including across multiple locations, and experience working with governments, multilaterals, other development partners and civil society organisations
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise a varied workload
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and spotting new opportunities, with an appetite to work with others to simplify and improve processes
How to Apply – British High Commission Recruitment
Intereted and qualified candiates should:
Click here to apply online
I hope you find this information on British High Commission Recruitment useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.