The British Army Recruitment 2022/2023 application is Ongoing, so interested foreign nationals who are interested to join British Army are encourage to apply via the official portal at www.apply.army.mod.uk This post will provide guide for your successful application.
How to Join the British Army Recruitment as a Foreigner
The British Army Recruitment is for Commonwealth Countries and their Citizens who are eligible to register for the Recruitment exercise, will no longer have to be residents in the UK. However, there must meet some certain Criteria which have been listed below.
- Hill International Recruitment Dubai Application Form Portal
- NGO Recruitment at IOM Internationale Organisation für Migration 2022
- Tullow Oil PLC Recruitment 2022 Application Form Portal
- US Army Recruitment Application Portal for Foreigners 2022/2023
- Nursing Jobs in Germany for Indian Nurses (BSc & GNM)
- Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme(P-YES) Application Form 2022
- Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project (NSCIP) / (NPSCMP) Recruitment 2022
- NDE Programme Application 2022 Registration Portal
- INTERNSHIPS AT THE UNITED NATIONS FOUNDATION 2022
- Good Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2022 See Latest Updates.
- Church Jobs Vacancies for Pastors and Ministry Staffing.
- Australia Volunteering Service, Application Procedure 2022
- 15 Online Jobs that Pays $2000 – $3000+ Each Month from
- FGN Programs NG Cares Development Registration Application Form Portal
- 20 Best Jobs for Stay at Home Moms in 2022
- Warehouse Jobs: Employment in Manteca, CA 2022
- Careers After an English Major is Amazing
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022 Application Form
- The 30 Best Paying Jobs for Graduates in America 2022 Update
- Job Position in Banking Sector 2022 Eligibility requirements
- CAREERS AT APPLE – Application Form
- Genius English Teacher Needed in China Application Procedure
- Tony Elumelu Foundation (TEF) Entrepreneurship Programme 2022
The British Army Application Portal for British Army Recruitment is https://apply.army.mod.uk/login.
Permission to enter the UK that is you must not be on the UK travel Ban list.
Possession a passport that is valid for at least two years after your starting date in the Army.
List of Eligble countries for British Army Recruitment are below
Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Brunei Darussalam. Cameroon, Canada, Cyprus, Dominica, Fiji, Ghana, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Lucia, Samoa, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Swaziland. Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda. United Republic of Tanzania, Vanuatu, and Zambia.
Applicants for British Army Recruitment are to Apply Online or Contact your local Armed Forces Careers Officer (AFCO)
The following parameters or fields is required on your application do provide before you visit the portal for submission. Name and title;
- Marital status;
- Your current address;
- Phone number;
- Residency info – whether you have the right to live in the UK or Ireland, and how long you have lived in the UK or Ireland;
- Ethnic background;
- Religion (or lack thereof);
- Info on tattoos and piercings;
- Whether you have been under a care order at any point;
- Employment or education status;
- Any additional info you believe to be relevant.
I hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.