BIC Nigeria Recruitment – BIC Nigeria Recruitment is currently open, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to join the services of BIC Nigeria Recruitment are encouraged to apply. For additional info on how to apply read more.
About BIC Nigeria Recruitment
We love where we work, and we think you will too! We’ve assembled a diverse team of creative minds in an inclusive and collaborative environment. Through mutual respect and a shared vision, our teams are able to build products for our consumers and customers that reflect our values and our incredible employees. Browse and apply for our open opportunities below.
BIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strongly commit to hiring people with different backgrounds and experiences to help us build better products, make better decisions, and better serve our customers.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability status, or similar characteristics.
BIC Nigeria Recruitment Portal
BIC Nigeria Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
Act as main link between the company and the customers. Ensure an effective communication and mutual understanding. Focus on understanding our customer’s needs.
Update and maintain customer accounts in the systems.
Collect and follow up customer orders. Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
Follow up on specific payment terms; align all necessary documentation to the specific payment method.
Issuing of local documentation including Invoice, Delivery Note, Certificates and verifications when necessary.
Order tracking and follow up until delivery.
Work with Supply Chain daily to ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate documents are at the right place at the right time.
Ensure prices, discounts and customer conditions are updated in the system, to avoid delayed payment caused by pricing errors.
Plan and manage activities of the customer service team to meet the needs of customers and support area operations.
Prepare and coordinate orders outlook as input to planning forecast, warehousing operation forecast and transport forecast.
Maintain a weekly shipment outlook and lead weekly/ monthly meetings with all stakeholders to review order status, priorities and challenges.
Maintain regular meetings with key customers and sales team to review service levels and requirements and following through on action plans to further improve service.
Track customer claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items. Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
Maintain procedures, establish standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient shipment tracking, and timely delivery of products to customers.
Define and implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its performance.
Key Performance Indicators:
Speed of reactivity in order processing
Effective communication & status feedback with both customers and internal team
Informing customers of availability, ETD & (proposed) changes in timely manner
Effective coordination with internal customers (finance, Mrktg & Sales) to ensure alignment and minimize potential issues and delays
Order completion with accuracy and in a timely manner
Company Sales targets (shared)
Service Level – Value Fill Rate: 97%
Service Level – Ship On Time: 90%
Service Level – On Time In Full: >70%
Customer Claims Solved On Time: >98%
Back Order Aging: <30 days post Evolution
Orders Below Minimum Value: 5%
Returns and rejections rate: <0.05%
Location: Sagamu and Lagos
BIC Nigeria Recruitment Requirements
- Advanced competency in written and oral English with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently in a professional work environment.
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN number
- A minimum of five (5) credits including English and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE) or O/L.
- Interested candidates should be minimum of 18 years at the time of application.
- Possession of appropriate academic qualification in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualifications and/or certifications proffer will be an added advantage.
- Must be adaptable and demonstrate the ability to traverse different assignments and work locations.
How to Apply For BIC Nigeria Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
- You are to locate the vacancies that match you by country filter.
- Sign up with your email address and follow the instructions
- Provides required information
- Click on the Submit button
- Success confirmation is flag up.
- You are to Visit the official Portal via https://career55.sapsf.eu/careers?company=societebic or APPLY HERE to start the process
Latest on BIC Nigeria Recruitment
You are advised to keep checking this Portal regularly for latest development; we publish the latest news regarding the BIC Nigeria Recruitment, Keep visiting the site and stay informed.
Do bookmark or save this page and refresh it regularly in case of any change, and we will update you as soon as that happens.
Please do not offer bribe, gratification in the guise to be offered employment as offer is strictly on merit beware of SCAM.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on BIC Nigeria Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.