BASF West Africa Recruitment – BASF West Africa Limited Recruitment is now ongoing, qualified and interested applicants who are keen to Join the services BASF West Africa are advised to apply. For More details on how to apply read more.
About BASF West Africa Recruitment
BASF create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. The employees in the BASF Group work on contributing to the success of our customers in nearly all sectors and almost every country in the world. Our portfolio is organized into five segments: Chemicals, Performance Products, Functional Materials & Solutions, Agricultural Solutions and Oil & Gas.
BASF West Africa Recruitment Portal
BASF West Africa Limited Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the firm where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager (ENP)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job ID: 83761
Job field: Marketing & Sales
Job Conditions: Permanent
What You Can Expect from BASF West Africa Recruitment
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the market development of pharma industry in West Africa, establishing network with pharmaceutical associations and customers, investigating competitor activities and finding out market needs for pharma products and customer demands. Duties will include the following:
- Marketing and selling the Company’s products to optimize market share and profit margins
- Introduce BASF Pharma’s offerings into the West African market
- Ensures bottom-up budget planning and self-monitoring in line with relevant SBU and regional strategies
- Expand current sales through constant face-to-face with key customers
- Provide timely market intelligence to ENP on Pharma solutions and real-time happenings in the market
- Provide support to local customers
- Consolidate small and medium orders to simplify supply chain complexity
- Analyse Nigeria’s Pharma market potentials for ENP Portfolio
- Report on market size based on SRM
- Maintain & develop customer relationships & actively develop successful business
- Support sales via technical service activities in the region.
- Ensure licenses and permits for Pharma products are in place
- Maintain sales excellence processes for Nigeria (CRM and Account plans for all direct customers)
Job Requirement for BASF West Africa Recruitment
- A Tertiary qualification in Pharma, Marketing or related
- 3-5 years experience in marketing/business development in Nigeria
- Strong Commercial awareness and financial acumen
- Knowledge of the West African Pharma market
- Strong Communication skills
- Sales Competence
Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
How to Apply for BASF West Africa Recruitment
1st February 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.