Auchi Poly Admission List – The management of the Auchi Polytechnic (AUCHIPOLY) has released the 1st, 2nd & 3rd list of candidates admitted into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the current academic session.
Auchi Poly Admission List
ND full-time first, second and third batch Auchi Poly Admission List are now available online.
How to Check Auchi Poly Admission List.
- Go to Auchi Poly admission list status checking portal at http://auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php. or https://www.auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriteria.php
- Select your programme of study i.e. ND.
- Select your department.
- Select your course of study.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Auchi Poly Admission List’ to access your Auchi Poly Admission Status.
- If you found your name on the Auchi Poly Admission list, go to your department for clearance,to determine if you are qualified,if cleared proceed to accept offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges. Proceed to register for your courses online, then print copies of the registration form and submit two(2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
- All admitted students in Auchi Poly Admission List are required to do Acceptance and pay Administrative charges. All New and Returning Students are required to login into the students Control Panel, Print and Fill the Tertiary Institution Social Health Insurance Programme (Print Form) and submit same to Auchi Poly Cottage Hospital
- Successfully admitted candidates should login to the JAMB CAPS website, click”ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer.
- Beware of fraudsters parading themselves as Auchi Polytechnic MIS staff.
- Auchi Poly MIS will never ask any candidate or student to pay money for admission,correction of errors in acceptance,registration,or results processing and will not request you to call any staff.
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN CHECK Auchi Poly Admission List ADMISSION STATUS BELOW
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AUCHI POLY admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Auchipoly Admission List in various National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
If you have any questions concerning Auchi Poly Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
I hope you find this article helpful? Please Share it with friends and family. Use any social media button.