Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs – Welcome to Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal. Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) is committed to empowering young entrepreneurs across Africa by creating platforms that facilitate intra-trade on the continent.
Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs
Job – We are dedicated to developing the next generation of outstanding African entrepreneurs, who will shape the economies and political landscapes of their home countries.
We are recruiting to fill the following Job positions below:
1. Job Title: Call Center Agent
• Must be Detail Orientated
• Must be Between the Ages of 20 – 30 yrs
• Must Exhibit good Communication and Writing skills
• Must have a genuine love for Customer Care & must be able to meet quantitative goals.
• Any Social Science Degree.
How to Apply
- Genius English Teacher Needed in China
- Swedish Scholarships for African Students
- DAAD Scholarship Programs 2022/2023
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022
2. Job Title: Security Guard
• Should be an OND or HND Holder
• Ages 21-30
• Must Possess Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skill
• Must be Resilient
• Must have Excellent Security Awareness
• Must be Energetic & Well Mannered
• Security Certification or Training will be an added advantage,
• Three Years Experience is Required
How to Apply Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
3. Job Title: Business Lawyer
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Skills of persuasion and negotiation
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills and competency
• Professional attitude and strong personal ethics
• Social Media Savvy & experience preferred
• Minimum 3 years experience in a law firm environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
4. Job Title: Medical Doctor
• Degree in Medicine (essential).
• Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
• Computer Savvy with good Social Media exposure
• 2 years of experience practising as a primary care doctor.
• Fantastic counselling and listening skills.
• Superb organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
• Great management and leadership skills
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Portal 2022.
Please share for friends and Family.