Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment – Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment is currently open, so qualified and interested candidates who are keen to join the services of Addosser Microfinance Bank are advised to apply for more information read further.
About Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment
Microfinance Bank Limited significantly expands the range of financing alternatives available to them.
One of the top microfinance institutions in Nigeria, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited was established in 2008 and serves its more than 103,000 clients through its four business groups, including Retail and Micro enterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking, and Specialized Products & Investment.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment Portal
Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment Portal is a page on the official websites of the institution where all registration process is carried out. You are to filled up your form and get your credentials/Document uploaded. To be selected, you must adhere strictly to instructions.
We are recruiting to fill in the position below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description for Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- Proper knowledge of the bank’s policies, processes and procedures.
- Carries out periodic value added and risk based audits in all the departments and branches at least once a year to ensure strict adherence to the bank’s Internal Policies and Procedures.
- Carry out physical verification of assets and reconciles with records maintained in the bank.
- Ensure prevention and early detection of fraud.
- Carry out holistic investigations on frauds and irregularities detected.
- Timely visit & Quality Report of snap checks carried out on at least 30-50 customers/Outlets.
- Carry out effective and error Free Call Over.
- Produce timely audit reports to the Head, Internal Audit
- Carry out daily call-over postings and reconciliations
- Confirm all fees and commissions paid and earned so as to identify outstanding (if any).
- Comply with relevant accounting standards.
- Confirms IT backup, both on-sight and off-sight and reviews backup register.
- Verifies asset existence/reviews Asset Register.
Qualifications for Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment
HND / University Degree in Banking & Finance or Accounting.
Student Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN, ANAN.
Attributes/Experience for Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in financial services.
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws.
Relevant Skills for the Job
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication.
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills.
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 24 – 30 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv).
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills.
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment.
- Cognate experience in a microfinance bank.
- Knowledge of control and risk self-assessment facilitation techniques.
- Knowledge of the environment, regulations, and laws.
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
How to Apply for Addosser Microfinance Bank Recruitment
The application process is simple. To apply, follow the procedures below.
Interested applicant should send their application and CV to: should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail or Visit the official portal via https://addosser.com/careers/ or APPLY HERE to start the process and latest updates on recruitment exercise.
20 February, 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.