Table of Contents
ACI Ghana Recruitment – ACI Ghana Financial Markets Association Recruitment is now ongoing, interested applicants are encouraged to apply, for more details read further..
About ACI Ghana Recruitment
Ghana’s ACI Financial Markets Association. They are ACI FMA International’s 54th member. They have come a long way from their days as the Dealers Club to become a powerful organization made up of specialists in the wholesale financial sector.
- Fidelity Bank Ghana Recruitment
- Hubtel Limited Ghana Recruitment
- BOSCH Ghana Recruitment
- Mantrac Group Ghana Recruitment
we are recrutitng to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Company ACI Ghana – Financial Markets Association
Job Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Accra, Ghana
Job type Full-Time
Job Summary for ACI Ghana Recruitment
The worldwide trade association ACI Ghana Financial Markets Association works to advance moral conduct, knowledge, and growth within Ghana’s financial industry. An administrative assistant is needed to expand our thriving team. For a recent graduate wishing to work in the financial services sector after completing their national service, this is a fantastic chance.
Tasks and Responsibilities for ACI Ghana Recruitment
- Provide administrative support to the ACI Ghana office.
- Exhibit high standarf and excellent communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily task
- Ability to take charge and meet tight deadlines
- Handle office correspondence including email, phone calls and mail.
- Coordinate active calendars as well as schedule and confirm meetings.
- Ensure file and records organisation based on office protocol.
- Assist with organising ACI Ghana events and meetings.
- Help with ad-hoc projects as assigned by the Executive Committee.
Requirement/Experience for ACI Ghana Recruitment
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Completion of National Service.
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to multitask, work independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
• Knowledge of the financial markets is an advantage.
How to Apply for ACI Ghana Recruitment
Keenly qualified applicants should forward their Resume and a cover letter of not more than 250 words explaining why you are interested/fit the role to: email@example.com
11th June 2023.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article, i hope you find this information useful on ACI Ghana Recruitment, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.