Table of Contents
Abt Associates Recruitment – Abt Associates Recruitment is now ongoing, applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are keen to join the services of Abt Associates to apply, for more information read further.
About Abt Associates Recruitment
Abt Associates is a force for good in the world, driving people from vulnerability to security through compassion, curiosity, and cutting-edge research. They deal with the most serious challenges facing the world, whether it is welfare or natural disasters, the environment or economics, agriculture, or HIV and AIDS.
Job Title: Data Entry Assistant x15 – Abt Associates Recruitment
|Position||Data Entry Assistant x15|
Job Description for Abt Associates Recruitment
Abt is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill a temporary position of Data Entry Assistant (15 positions). Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 2 months. Candidates that live in any of the following districts will be preferred: Bunkpurugu-Nakpanduri/Yunyoo-Nasuan (Nakpanduri), Tatale-Sanguli, East Mamprusi (Gambaga), Gushegu, Karaga, Kumbungu, Mamprugu Moagduri (Yagaba), West Mamprusi (Walewale).
Please note, the project will not hire individuals under the government payroll or employed by any other organization.
Responsibilities of Data Entry Assistant
- Enter data collected during the project activities into a project database.
- Perform regular and extensive data cleaning.
- Address data collection errors and perform regular data cleaning
- Generate and print various data reports from a database when requested
- File all completed data forms according to project data filing protocols
- Support relevant sessions of training for seasonal IRS workers on mobile data collection (MDC)
- Sync mobile data from tablets to the database and charge the tablets on a daily basis
- Provide ad hoc technical support to spray teams on mobile data collection
- Conduct data collection verification exercises in the communities when required
- Support verification and reconciliation of community mobilizer days worked/payments
Required Skills/Experience for Abt Associates Recruitment
- Minimum of Diploma in computer science, data management, or any other related field
- A certificate in DHIS2 is required (visit the following link for a free course on DHIS 2 and certification: https://academy.dhis2.org/)
- Experience in data entry and management is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication, and analytical skills
- Proficiency in English and one or more northern Ghanaian languages will be an advantage
- Comfortable using spreadsheet applications, such as MS Excel.
- Comfortable using, troubleshooting, and providing support on smart device usage.
- Comfortable with using the DHIS 2 system for data entry, cleaning, and reporting (Previous experience in IRS activities is an added advantage)
Job Title: Sales Executive for Abt Associates Recruitment
For the VectorLink project, Abt Associates is seeking qualified individuals to fill the temporary position of Logistics Assistant at each of the districts below. Candidates residing in these locations have an added advantage. Successful candidates will be contracted for up to 3 months.
Please note, the project will not hire people under the government payroll or employed by any other organization.
Prior to recruitment, selected candidates will go through training to get oriented to the job tasks and responsibilities. Logistics Assistants will be supervised by the District Operations Coordinator and report to the Procurement and Logistics Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities for Abt Associates Recruitment
- Manage all inventory received for IRS in the assigned district daily.
- Responsible for compliance to complete all paperwork required at each stage of the supply chain in the district where applicable.
- Prepare weekly logistic and supply needs tracker for each operational site of the district.
- Supervise the management of the district storerooms to make sure they are in compliance with the best warehouse and inventory management practices.
- Prepare inventory requests and follow up on the requests.
- Prepare monthly inventory status reports.
- Work closely with store assistants to serialize insecticides using a barcoding system.
- Work closely with store assistants to ensure proper inventory movement documentation and sufficient supply of materials at all times during the IRS campaign.
- Work closely with store assistants and site managers to demobilize all sites and send all designated IRS materials to the district store.
- Ensure all forms of solid waste are transported from site stores to district stores and onward transportation to Tamale regional warehouse.
- Previous experience in logistics management is preferred.
- Good communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Team player able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Must have basic computer literacy with a good understanding and use of MS office applications and experience in operating electronic gadgets such as tablets and smartphones.
- Previous work experience in IRS may serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for Abt Associates Recruitment
Please indicate the position.
Thank you for the time you spent to digest this article on Abt Associates Recruitment, i hope you find this information useful, please share it in social media platform for friends and family.